If I were to use only two credit cards, it would be a no-brainer about which two I would use – 1) A gas rewards credit card and 2) A general spending credit card
1) BP Visa Gas Rewards Credit Card – This is the credit card I use for all of my gas purchases for several reasons. First, I am a big fan in the BP company since they have the most renewable energy initiatives of any of the major gas companies. Second, it has no annual fee. Finally, you get 5% cash back on all purchases at BP-Amoco gas stations! No other card can beat that! Go to the link below to apply for a card!
2) Chase FreedomSM Credit Card – Get a $50 dollar bonus when you sign up! It only takes 5 minutes! The things I love about the Chase Freedom credit card are that it has no annual fee and that you get 3% in the 3 rotating categories at a time that you spend the most in, and 1% cash back on everything else. I love this card and use it as much as I can.
- Get $50 cash back after your first purchase.*
- Always earn a Full 1% cash back on Every Purchase. Everywhere. From the First Dollar you Spend.*
- Earn even more cash back
- Up to 10% Cash Back – even up to 20% at select merchants – when you shop online through Chase.*
- 3% Cash Back in rotating categories like gas, home improvement and department stores.*
- 0% intro APR on purchases for up to 12 months*
- No Annual Fee
- Zero liability on unauthorized purchases
For a complete listing, take a look at Free Money Finance’s list of the best cash-back credit cards.