I wanted to share a wonderful find that I discovered about 5 years ago, and have now used successfully four times!
What is it? FREE business cards from Vistaprint.com
Business cards are truly a great thing – good for networking, retaining people’s contact information, advertising your business, or making yourself stand out at an interview by being more “professional.”
I have used/designed free business cards from Vistaprint for the four applications shown below over the past several years:
- Created a personal card with my contact information and a summary of my skills/qualification to be used at networking events and during interviews.
- Created a card with my web address for this blog in order to post on bulletin boards to advertise.
- Created a card for the pet waste removal service I started in 2006.
- Created a card for the eBay business I started in 2004 reselling people’s items.
To get your own free business cards, just follow the simple steps below:
1) Click on the picture/link below to go to the Vistaprint site
2) Within in the site, go to the business card section, and select that you want to create a free business card. There are several restrictions that Vistaprint keeps you to in order to make it possible to have free business cards – you can not print on both sides of the card and the background design has to be kept as the default tree/country scene.
3) You can then click through the options and build your card line by line. Quick tip: make sure that you don’t fill the card up too much so there is sufficient free space around the outside of the card.
4) When you are finished, proceed to the checkout process, opting out of any of the additional advertised products/services. The total will be around $7-$9 for shipping/handling fees.
5) The business cards will then be shipped to you within several business days!
Couldn’t be easier, right?! Right!
Keep on learning!
To receive future updates on topics such as this one, click on the link below to subscribe: