It was also a very active week for My Personal Finance Journey. Five of our articles were selected to participate in blog carnivals throughout the blogosphere.
Check out the posts that were selected, as well as the other very informative articles that were selected in the contests, by clicking on any one of the links below.
- Why Following Hot Mutual Fund Managers Doesn’t Work included in the Best of Money Carnival at Canajun Finances
- Home Based Business Opportunities included in the Carnival of Financial Independence at Ditch The Boss
- How I Decided Between HMO, PPO, and POS Health Insurance Coverage included in the Carnival of Money Stories at No Debt Plan.net
- Does Being Green Make Economic Sense – Part 1 – Green and Hybrid Cars included in the Carnival of Personal Finance at Beating Broke
- How Does Home Ownership Fit in to Your Overall Asset Allocation? included Real Estate Investing Carnival at The Income Blog
Additionally, listed below are several blog articles that caught my eye (and I commented on) throughout the week. Stop by their respective blogs and take a look!
- You Need an Emergency Fund by Moolanomy
- Afraid to Retire by BucksomeBoomer
- Tax Deductible Moving Expenses by Five Cent Nickel
- Alternatives to Blogger’s Default Comment System by WebUpd8
Keep on learning!
How about you all? Did any big events in your financial lives happen this week? Did you participate in any of these blog carnivals?
Are there any blog carnivals I am missing submitting articles to? Let me know!
Did you like this article? You can get the complete text of all the latest articles at My Personal Finance Journey in your email inbox each evening by clicking the link below and entering your email address. Your address will only be used for mailing you the articles, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.