- Preparing Your Taxes Online vs. Hiring a Professional was included in the Tax Carnival @ Don’t Mess With Taxes
- What Percentage of My Salary Should I Save For Retirement? was included in the Carnival of Financial Planning @ My Trader’s Journal
- How I Adjusted My Monthly Budgeting to Account For Home Ownership was included in the Carnival of Personal Finance @ Provident Planning
- Should I Purchase Life Insurance Even Though I Don’t Need It? was included in the Carnival of Money Stores @ Intelligent Speculator
- Homeowner’s Insurance was included in the Carnival of Real Estate Investing @ The Income Blog.
- “High-End” and “Value” Pricing Strategies on Consumer Goods was included in the Festival of Frugality @ Frugal for Life.
- Buy-Sell Agreements was included in the Cavalcade of Risk @ The Not WithStanding Blog
- Creating A Will and Testament and Interesting Bequests From The Past was included in the Carnival of Financial Planning @ The Intelligent Speculator.
- How Should I Write a Will @ Out of Debt Again
- 100 Twitter Feeds for Fabulously Frugal Living @ Online Accounting Degrees by guest post Omar Adams.
Did you like this article? You can get the complete text of all the latest articles at My Personal Finance Journey in your email inbox each evening by clicking the link below and entering your email address. Your address will only be used for mailing you the articles, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.
*Photo courtesy of Maamcrossmart