My Personal Finance Journey Homepage
Now that I've gotten the chance to settle in to my new condominium here in Virginia, I have been trying to get out to the mountains as much as possible to enjoy the scenery before graduate school starts.
Because of all of the rain we've had recently, it has created some pretty amazing pictures of waterfalls, like the one above I took this week of the tallest waterfall in the US east of the Mississippi river.
Below are the blog carnivals that the articles on My Personal Finance Journey were selected to participate in:
- Vanguard vs. Fidelity - Which Funds Are Better? was included in the Carnival of Personal Finance @ Live Real Now.net
- Should I Enroll in a Biweekly Mortgage Payment Plan? was included in the Carnival of Real Estate Investing @ The Income Blog.com
- Financial Action Steps To Take When Leaving An Employer was included in the Festival of Frugality @ Simply Forties.
- Does Phil Town's 15 Minute Per Week Stock Investing System Work? was included in Stock Carnival Ecstasy @ FastSwings.
- How To Maximize Your Profits With Dropshipping was included in the Carnival of Financial Independence @ Ditch The Boss
- What Percentage of My Salary Should I Save For Retirement? was included in the Carnival of Financial Planning @ My Trader's Journal
Also, below are some blog posts I read this week that I would highly recommend! Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions!
Did you like this article? You can get the complete text of all the latest articles at My Personal Finance Journey in your email inbox each evening by clicking the link below and entering your email address. Your address will only be used for mailing you the articles, and each one will include a link so you can unsubscribe at any time.
Subscribe to My Personal Finance Journey via Email