Welcome to My Personal Finance Journey! If you are new here, please read the “About” or “First-Time Visitor” pages to find out more about us. If you would like to receive free updates on articles like this by email, then sign up here or you can subscribe to the RSS feed. Also, check us out on Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for visiting! Keep on learning!
Recently, during the extremely uncomfortable 10 hour plane trip from Dallas Fort-Worth to Santiago, Chile, I decided to pass a little of the time by recording ideas for blog topics from the different thoughts floating around in my head.
One topic in particular peaked my interest, and I wanted to share it with you all today!
The question/topic? Just what would your daily schedule be like if you were either rich or had enough money to retire early (and not have to worry about money for the rest of my life)?
For me, while I would definitely at first, want to sort of “enjoy the moment and live it up” by doing some traveling around the world, a routine I could see myself settling in to would be as follows:
- 8 AM – Wake up, have a cup of freshly ground coffee.
- 9 AM – Go help out at the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) by walking the doggies or go for a trail run.
- 10 AM – 4 PM – Go to a job I enjoy where I can contribute to advancing human health. Either that or help out with a charitable organization that contributes to advancing human health.
- 4 PM – 6 PM – Work on my personal finance blog.
- Once per week – Teach a night class about Finance at a community college or to high school students.
- 6 PM – bedtime – Have a glass of fresh Virginia wine with dinner!
Yep! I think that schedule would be quite nice!
How about you all? What would your daily routine be like?!
Share your thoughts by commenting below!
***Photo courtesy of http://baseballsnatcher.mlblogs.com/What%20would%20you%20do.jpg