Welcome to My Personal Finance Journey! If you are new here, please read the “About” or “First-Time Visitor” pages to find out more about us. If you would like to receive free updates on articles like this by email, then sign up here or you can subscribe to the RSS feed. Also, check us out on Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for visiting! Keep on learning!
Click here to enter my free giveaway for 3 sets of 500 business cards from AllBusinessCards.com.
Happy Saturday everyone! The Tour de France 2011 is now among us, as it officially started earlier today with Stage 1! I really enjoy this time of year.
Going along with the celebratory ambiance I am feeling today, I wanted to express my gratitude to Eric over at NarrowBridge.net for interviewing me about my experiences as a personal finance blogger so far.
You can view the complete interview at the link below.
Personal Finance Blogger Interview – Jacob @ My Personal Finance Journey
A summary of the various topics/questions addressed in the interview can be found below:
1) How did you get started in personal finance blogging? What was your inspiration?
2) On your site, you mention that you hope to “Unravel some of the myths around investing and personal finance that are ever-present in today’s society”. What is the biggest myth you have found since you started blogging? What is the real deal behind the myth?
3) If you wish you knew one personal finance tip when you were 18, what would it be?
4) What is the biggest personal finance lesson you learned the hard way?
5) Outside of blogging, what has been the biggest change you made to your financial life that made a difference? (i.e. making more money, frugal changes, budgeting, investing)
Some other good personal finance blogger interviews can also be found at NarrowBridge.net at the links below! Enjoy!
Interview – Evan @ My Journey to Millions
Interview – Glen @ Free From Broke
***Photo courtesy of http://www.rumor.net/gallery//d/758-2/DSC04978.JPG