Welcome to My Personal Finance Journey! If you are new here, please read the “About” or “First-Time Visitor” pages to find out more about us. If you would like to receive free updates on articles like this by email, then sign up here or you can subscribe to the RSS feed. Also, check us out on Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for visiting! Keep on learning!
Click here to enter my free $79.07 giveaway for a chance to win 5% of My Personal Finance Journey blog income and give another 5% to a charity of your choosing! Deadline to enter is September 30th, 2012.
The following post is by MPFJ staff writer, Kelly Gurnett. Kelly runs the blog, Cordelia Calls It Quits, where she documents her attempts to rid her life of the things that don’t matter and focus more on the things that do.
- Clip any coupon you think you might use.
- Keep them organized (by product type, by expiration date, etc.)
- Let go of brand loyalty.
- Stock up when things are on sale.
- Combine coupons with on-sale items for extra savings.
- Join every free store rewards program out there.
Couponing 101 – Level 2
Share your experiences by commenting below!
***Photo courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/photos/24218656@N03/6932081205/lightbox/