Welcome to My Personal Finance Journey! If you are new here, please read the “About” or “First-Time Visitor” pages to find out more about us. If you would like to receive free updates on articles like this by email, then sign up here or you can subscribe to the RSS feed. Also, check us out on Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for visiting! Keep on learning!
Today, in the ongoing Reader Profile Series, we’re getting to know reader and insightful commenter, MFIJ, from the site, My Financial Independence Journey. Let’s all give MFIJ a big round of applause for sharing his life with us and listen to his story. Enjoy!
Also, if you’re interested in sharing your own financial story/journey with us in a reader profile of your own, just shoot me a quick email, and we can get the ball rolling!
1. Please tell everyone a little bit about yourself (background, education, family situation, etc).
2. Describe your current financial situation (who works in your family, how your income is, your expenses, etc.).
3. What are the current financial challenges you are facing (saving, paying off debt, student loans, merging finances after recently being married, etc.)?
4. What are your plans for the future (retire early; build your career, etc.)?
5. What’s your best piece(s) of financial advice and/or your general philosophy on personal finances?
***Photo courtesy of gravatar.com