Welcome to My Personal Finance Journey! If you are new here, please read the “About” or “First-Time Visitor” pages to find out more about us. If you would like to receive free updates on articles like this by email, then sign up here or you can subscribe to the RSS feed. Also, check us out on Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for visiting! Keep on learning!
Click here to enter my free $50.53 giveaway for a chance to win 5% of My Personal Finance Journey blog income and give another 5% to a charity of your choosing! Deadline to enter is April 30th, 2013.
About FPU Jr.
2. Parent guide to help you teach your kids step by step
3. Junior’s Activity Book with age appropriate activities and lessons
4. Give, Save and Spend envelopes
6. Wet-erase chore chart with savings goal section
7. Wet-erase marker
8. Four crayons
10. Preprinted chore labels
11. Battle of the Chores audio book
12. Link to an exclusive website with bonus materials
13. Five refrigerator magnets and a magnet frame
How Are the Lessons Delivered?
What Could Be Improved
Is This Kit Right for Your Kids?
How about you all? What techniques and/or tools have you used to teach your children about money?
What are your thoughts in general about Dave Ramsey’s advice? Do you mostly agree or disagree with his messages?
Share your experiences by commenting below!
***Photo courtesy of Amazon.com