Welcome to My Personal Finance Journey! If you are new here, please read the “About” or “First-Time Visitor” pages to find out more about us. If you would like to receive free updates on articles like this by email, then sign up here or you can subscribe to the RSS feed. Also, check us out on Twitter or Facebook. Thanks for visiting! Keep on learning!
Mr.CBB shares budgeting tips, frugal lifestyle, relationships, recipes, parenting, personal finance and so much more for his over 4500 fans all around the world. After all “money is money, debt is debt” no matter where you live. Come join him on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Enjoy!
A Budget Is Not For Everyone
Living in the UK
Paying Off the Mortgage
How the Budget Helped Our Mortgage
So, can the budget and the beast work together?
- You need to get organized
- You need to commit to the budget
- You need to re-visit the budget often
- You need to evaluate what works and what doesn’t work for you
- You need to understand the process in order for it to succeed
- You need not give up when you fall
- You need to invest in yourself and financial literacy
How about you all? Do you have a budget that you track/follow each month? If so, how do you track it?
Do you ever find it hard to make your finances actually fit within your budget?
Share your experiences by commenting below!
***Photo courtesy of http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/-_Money_01_-.jpg