Want to write a guest post for My Personal Finance Journey?
I love posting articles written by others. Honestly, I know full well that in order for My Personal Finance Journey to be the most helpful website that it can be, it needs perspectives other than mine! So, if you ever have an article you want to write please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and pass it along…
Here is a little bit about what I am looking for…
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Articles that are truly valuable to our readers.
- About any personal finance related topic (investing, saving, frugality, etc). Just email us first to approve the topic
- Original content not published anywhere else
- Not self-promoting (we can use the bio-line for that)
- No affiliate links
- We reserve full editorial and approval rights, including removing your link(s) and adding our own links to the article.
- Please include your introduction. This will be shown at the beginning of the article and can include 1-2 links back to your site.
- You’re free to republish your content after 3 months period.
- Please send HTML code, as this speeds the publishing lead-time of your article.
What you will get for guest posting…
- A couple sentence bio-line at the beginning of the article explaining who you are with a link back to your website.
- A lot of interesting people reading your article and hopefully a bunch of visitors to your website as well!
Want to join the My Personal Finance Journey team?
We are always on the lookout for great new staff writers to join our team, if you are interested in becoming a staff writer at My Personal Finance Journey, please email us at email@example.com. We will get back to you with more details.
Listed below are some of the past guest posters/writers on My Personal Finance Journey. Please visit their articles and websites at the links below if you’re interested in learning more!
Alban is a personal finance writer. He provides budgeting and personal finance tips and help people to compare home loans online.
Posts by Alban
- Top Ten Highest Net Worth Individuals and What We Can Learn From Them
- Top 10 Highest Paid Supermodels of 2010
- 5 Essential Financial Products Most People Need
- 5 Reasons You Should Insure Your Home Loan
Posts by Veronica
3. Corry Cummings
Corry Cummings is the owner of LearnToImportFromChina.com. His website offers information on how to get true wholesale products from China.
Posts by Corry
Kathryn is a My Personal Finance Journey reader and active commenter that has provided valuable insight and feedback to me about the blog.
Posts by Kathryn
5. Denise Manchini
Denise is a manager with AccuQuote.com, a leading Life Insurance Quotes company providing free term life insurance quotes from some of the top-rated insurance companies in the United States.Posts by Denise
Jordan is an active reader and commentator on My Personal Finance Journey.Posts by Jordan
7. Omar Adams
He writes on the topic of online accounting degrees.Posts by Omar
Thanks for stopping by!
Jacob, My Personal Finance Journey